Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DANCING WITH MY HUBBY MOUNTAINBEAR WHILE I DJ @ THE HIDDEN DOOR!














He has been working really hard in RL, so I am always happy when he gets time to come online and be with me. Yeah I get sad when he is not around, but I know he is taking care of his RL stuff and that makes me happy. Plus absence makes the heart (and cum stockade) grow fonder LOL. Of course there is all the Yahoo and phone calls we do, but it is not the same as him loggin onto SL.

Love you Teddybear,
InsyX aka Your WoofMaster!

Here is a couple of pics from my set at Hidden Door. We had an awesome light show going on. It was on par with real life clubs, so I had to go trance and progressive tonight. Oh yeah Dru, my host, had the rain effects going so we all had some sort of wet clothing or, lack there is of, going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment