Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WHAT WOULD LADY GAGA WEAR IF SHE DID SECOND LIFE?










As a DJ in Second Life, I always wonder what a real life music artist would wear if they did SL. Would they portray themselves the same way they do in RL? Or would they tone it down a bit or even go zanier than they would do in RL? Well I think I shall go for the most insane, original, progressive, and out there star I can think of: Lady Gaga!!

MountainBear and I wandered around Grim Brothers. It is a very steampunk based shop and area. The music is just fantastic on the radio stream. Sure enough I came across some weird outfits I think Lady Gaga would immediately jump on. They are funny, but very original and zaney. For any female (or male for that matter) entering a contest I am sure these would gather them first place.

Enjoy!!




1 comment:

  1. Gaga Oooh Laa Laa don't give me any more ideas about dressing like Miss Gaga lol

    ReplyDelete