Sunday, March 28, 2010

DJ WORLD'S DJ NIGHT 25 WAS AWESOME!!














The 25th installment of DJ World's DJ Night was just blazingly hot. We had some of the usual hot DJs and some new ones in the mix. The flows of different styles that Sasch and I lined up worked well. There was a nice mix of old school, new school, dance, rock, euro, trance, 70's, and OMG everything else. I had a great time dancing with my buds and supervising this event. This was at Arsenal this month and it is presented by AquA Lounge, Gay Zone Germany's Club Arsenal, and Warehouse Plaza's Ironworks.

I did not get to DJ in this installment, but all is good cause I need a break sometimes and I love hearing my fellow peers spin the decks. Great Job to all the DJs and Party Peeps!! What a wway to spend a Sunday for 12 hours sweating my butt off in a chair LOL!

List of DJs that played were...

10am DJ JUERGEN GUMBO
11am DJ DARION HYUN
12pm DJ HELOQ TOMSEN
1pm DJ ROMEO REARDON
2pm DJ SASCHA LAVAL
3pm DJ THICK KELLEY
4pm DJ SASCH PETROV
5pm DJ CYBERCAT BEKKERS
6pm DJ KAJ JUUTILAINEN
7pm DJ TRICIA BRACKEN
8pm DJ DEMONIKA DAEHLIE
9pm DJ GALILEO MICHALSKI

Also special thanks to DJ World Staffers:
FLAD DAGOSTINO (Gay Zone Germany - Arsenal),
INSYX PIRANHA (AquA Lounge),
MOUNTAINBEAR BOTANICAL (AquA Lounge),
ISINEA WHITCROFT (Arsenal),
MARCUS STEEPLECHASE (Ironworks),
MEATJOCKEY LEDERBERG (Ironworks),
PHILIP EUBANKS (Ironworks).

Next DJ World event: 4th DJ World Session April 25th at Aussie Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment