Saturday, March 20, 2010

KICKING IT OVER AT TAINTED BOYS!!












Yeah I know I can be busy at times and hardly get out from my usual businesses to go party. I did however, get out to Tainted Boys. An awesome club, gallery, and mall owned by my buds Trace17 and Adonis. DJ Shep was rocking the tunes and there were some hot dancers. The club looked different since the last time I was there when I filled in for a DJ that was on vacation.

I love the whole water look and artistic feel of the place, yet it has a certain sex appeal that is appreciated to the awesome eye. The ceiling is like my favorite part. There is a lighted prim show up on it that would make anyone on XTC trip to the euphoria of the awesome music that was playing.

Great place guys and check out the pics from the party. Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment