Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MY KILTED SET AT HIDDEN DOOR :)














Ahh another awesome Monday on SL. After a great edition of Monday Muse At the AquA Lounge with DJ Romeo, I went shopping for yet another kilt. Hey I am a clothing whore!! Anyways, got something I really like. This puppy has size scripts and is so not only formed for the twink sizes in SL.

I got to the Hidden Door and it was all decorated with St. Patty's lights and decoration. Green floor and lasers set the euphoric dance mood for all that came. There was a good variety of Kilts from the plaid Irish and Scottish, to the leather and denim. I pretty much played my usual music styles and added remixes from known Irish acts like U2, House of Pain, and many others. I even had to dust out the Steve Mac - Paddy's Revenge 12 in club mix.

It was a wild time and great fun for a pre-St. Patty's Day party. I know my half Irish eyes were smiling. Pics below for your enjoyment. :)






























































No comments:

Post a Comment